Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wordless you r always available for me....



DreamAdream lies in the heart of the Shan Children though the project ended on Jun 14 with their final performance. The theme song composed by Junita from Indonesia, who was 1 of the facilitator leading in Music wrote the lyrics while working with the special needs children : "Wordless u r always available for me... I need your care and love if I have a chance to choose. **I want to be like them, could do everything... My Hope and my Dream give me your care and love... Do u see my Hope... do u see my Dream..." The 5 children who attended DAD spontaneously sang the song while queuing up for their final rituals after prayers... The other children echoed after them. Suren asked me when will DreamAdream part 2 starts? I told him I m thinking about HOPE and immediately Aarvien answered lets do "HOPE n Dream...." What a brilliant idea from him. There is always the Glimmer of Hope in these children that no matter how hard, life will have to go on where there is HOPE. After all Hope is a Waking Dream.........

It was great that I was able to connect with I-ling, Melinda and Seok Binn for a short disscussion on our Mission Impossible. We did not plan to meet, somehow we were on Skype and we got connected. So we had our learnings together... Every member is working hard on the mission impossible to achieve the dateline of July 4'09. More n more information on the Mind-meister and the slides on slide-share are also taking it's places. I must thank "I-ling, Melinda and Seok-Binn for being the Motivators especially in their ALS presentation with the other members; Jo and Hazel. They have laid the basic foundation to start the SWP team off. We are holding on for one another, never losing sight of Our dreams... and also the DATELINE of 07042009...

4 comments:

  1. Pris, just wanted to let you know, GREAT JOB for the DAD project. Lots of "drama", blood, sweat and tears... but in the end well worth it. Good luck in your SWP presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, Thanks...for your unfailing support. When the Shan children sang DAD with their friends who did not take part, the words 'do u c my hope and do u c my dream..." etched in the heart. Maybe a miracle will happened this Saturday night during the MDA gala dinner as the Governor n CM will be viewing the DAD video. Acknowledgment for Disted support was put infront now. Will pass u the memory card when I come by the college. Hope this will pave the beginning of Creative arts to encourage n help many many out there... Pray for us ya...This is truly HOPE is a Waking Dream. I thank my friend Dr Chay for bringing DAD to their gala dinner to share with 800 guests and we are getting a fund from them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we do the hard work, and the rest leave it to the GOD. this is truly hope for the children, DAD- DARE to dream ,and determine on the days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i0, kan-sieh ni ter kuan huai... hope hanyu pinyin spelling is correct...

    ReplyDelete