Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1st tutorial on Small World Play

Learning never ceases unless the 'human being' decides to stop. I did not know exactly that I'm in for CPPD'09 after CPPD'07. I am more 'Kuai-kuai' this time, trying to prepare myself and seemed to have lost touch of IT. Learning about elagg was a struggle initially. Setting up the blog again and was grateful to have Alex taking me through. What to do...sometimes 'ah-e' is a bit slow la. He actually has to put his pc with the page infront of the web-cam. This is called real-time learning i think.

I managed to get the blogs of the team linked up and also their follower too. Tried working around elagg too. Oops the line dropped and teacher did not get link up. So a few of us practise our 'chit-chat' skills on skype. That reminded me of CPPD'07 when we were divided into 2 groups; being the counselor and client having a chat-counseling session. It was great fun; with both parties responding to one another and when the client became 'challenging' the counselor was trapped with no words coming out.... it also shot our adrenalin up during the session.
I wonder Alex will want to test us out again... It was fun at one moment i just paused and watch the 4 'pens' moving on the skype page and see who comes in first.
Technology advances, man ......... (care to add in a word for me?)

Oops ...picture showed the economy of Penang.... (rec thr' email) . What is happening aah?


2 comments:

  1. haha... it's kind of nature or nurture? or it's really cause by the environment?
    i am having "learning difficulties" as u, not "eh-e" learn a bit slow... but the learning pace v me and the so called ICT world is disconnected. haiya~~ learn more gain more... :) learning make life wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the photo you posted... the one with the dog and cat.... don't worry "ah-e". All the "seow lian ees" also having problems. There is no age barrier to learning through the ICT world... all you just need is perserverance, determination and patience. :-)

    ReplyDelete